Monday, June 13, 2011

10 Months!

We spent Cruz's 10 month birthday at HOME {can you tell I miss it already?} in San Diego. He did really great the entire trip. He slept well, played really hard, had a great time seeing everyone, and loved being the center of attention. He turned into quite the ham, especially around people he was familiar with. He likes to copy laughter and even the dinging noise in the airplane with a high pitched squeal. He waves at everyone and everything (even plants and trees:) and loves to show off his teeth with a scrunch nose smile. He will literally eat anything I give him and would eat all day long if I let him. For instance, he had just eaten lunch and we went out to eat with my family and he had an entirely different meal at the restaurant because he couldn't stand watching everyone else eat. The kid loves food! During nursing, I taught him, "nose", "mouth", and "eyes". When I ask him where my nose {mouth, eyes} is he points to it. He also likes pointing to his stuffed animal's nose, mouth, and eyes. Super cute. Gamy and Jefe had a bunch of toys for him at their house but the biggest hit was, of course, a 99 cent blue ball. He loves to throw the ball and go chase it. He would do this for about 20 minutes back and forth by himself. He also loves playing "throw and roll". He throws it and we roll it back. He is standing up on everything, scaling the walls, furniture, and loves walking his push toy. If I had to guess, I'd say he'll be walking in the next month or month and a half, but you really never know--he could be perfectly happy doing what he's doing for a while longer:).

Here are some pictures of him at 10 months:






No comments:

Post a Comment