Monday, July 11, 2011

Gozzer Ranch {favorite place on earth!}


I was so excited when I found out I would be spending my 26th birthday in C'oeur d'Alene, Idaho! I know, it doesn't sound that cool but this place is by far my favorite place in the world:). For those who don't know, C'oeur d'Alene is a lake in northern Idaho. Mike and Sharon own property at a development called Gozzer Ranch Golf and Lake Club. There's a really fun golf course on property, a big red barn with a ton of kids activities {they have day camps, paintball, field day, a softball field, bikes, video games, bball court, tennis court, ping pong, etc}, a pool, a marina, a bay where you can do paddle boarding, kayaking, hop on an outrigger {a 6-man if you dare}, go down a water slide, they have a wake boarding boat that you can rent, and a ton of families with little kids. It's a total family atmosphere 24/7 set in one of the most scenic places I've ever been and I think that's why I love it so much:). Cruz is still a little young for any of the activities, so his main outings were to the pool and he loved it! He also loved playing with any and every kind of ball out on the lawn by the pool. He had a blast! We had a family friend come with to do some babysitting so we actually had a break {AMAZING}. We went paddle boarding, laid by the pool, and played a lot of golf, which was really fun. Our friend/babysitter, Brittany, was incredible and Cruz really fell in love with her over our 10 day stay. He's sure gonna miss his "B". Here are some pictures from our trip:










Goodbye, Gozzer Ranch!

No comments:

Post a Comment