Monday, May 16, 2011

Prayer with Purpose

A mama I really look up to, Jenica McMaster, just released her 1st set of prayer journals. One is Passionate Prayers for Children and the other is Passionate Prayers for the Unborn Child. I got mine about a week ago and have been completely overwhelmed by how powerful the prayer has been for Cruz. Every morning, I sit down, look up the scripture she has at the top of every page and just bless that boy with the Lord's word and his TRUTH over his life. I have always prayed for Cruz but having specific verses and topics to pray about has been very powerful for me. All you mamas and mamas to be out there, please do yourself and your child a favor and get these journals! They come from a mom with an incredible heart for the Lord and you and your family WILL be blessed by it!

Purchase them HERE

She also has a great mama blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment