Thursday, March 17, 2011

Loving This Stuff- For Mama



the microdelivery exfoliating wash by philosophy:
{I am LOVING this because it's gentle enough to use every day and gets rid of all my dead skin. I am left with really soft skin that feels clean and isn't dried out. Yes please.}

DDF {doctors dermatologic formula} Benzoyl Peroxide Gel:
{Perfect for monthly breakouts and isn't too drying. Pimples are gone after 1 day. Promise.}

Bare Escentuals Mineral Powder in Summer Bisque:
{LOVE the dewy look I get from this stuff!}
Mamas, if you're not a member of Diapers.com/Soap.com/BeautyBar.com PLEASE do yourself a favor and sign up! It's free. You have access to all 3 sites from 1 account, items ship all together, and they have FREE 2 day shipping {min order of $25}. I typically make 2 orders/month. I get all of my household products I need {cleaning supplies, paper products, toiletries} and I also make an order for Cruz {diapers, wipes, bath stuff, toys, clothes, etc}. They are GENIUS if you ask me. Sign up here!

My really good friend told me about RelishRelish.com this week and now I'm obsessed with the idea. I haven't joined yet but I think their site is GENIUS! I don't know about you, but I hate planning out my meals for the week and I have a really hard time staying on a tight budget. It's just hard to do. After subscribing {not for free, sorry!}, you have access to a ton of recipes to plan your weekly menu. You just click which ones look good to you for the week and the recipes AND grocery list are assembled for you. Then, hit print and head to the store. They also claim to keep you on a tight budget {5 dinner & sides for only $90/wk!}, so if that's the case I think the subscription is well worth it at only $7/month.

No comments:

Post a Comment